How Much Does a Chiropractor Cost? What You Need to Know
Having to schedule medical treatments of any kind sends many individuals into a panic because this means dealing with pricey services, insurance premiums, and out of pocket costs. Those who choose to visit a chiropractor are often looking for alternative treatment options, which makes them assume that chiropractor costs are more expensive than they really are.
Chiropractic Costs Less Than You Think
Generally, chiropractor costs can and do vary depending on factors such as:
- Services required
- Whether they accept insurance or not, etc.
In most cases, chiropractic adjustments and other chiropractic treatment options often cost much less than traditional physiotherapy and care from a primary care provider.
Quality Life Chiropractic & Massage: Chiropractor Cost Breakdown
Here at Quality Life Chiropractic & Massage, we believe that chiropractor costs shouldn’t keep you and your family from seeking necessary treatments. That’s why we offer not only affordable standard rates for the odd adjustment but monthly memberships and prepay packages.
Currently, chiropractor costs at Quality Life Chiropractic & Massage are broken up into an initial new patient visit, pay as you go adjustment rates, prepay packages, and monthly memberships:
- Initial New Patient Visit: Includes consultation, exam, and adjustment - $110.00 Currently available at $79.00 as long as you mention the website special when setting up your appointment!
- Pay as You Go: Pay per-adjustment - $55.00
- Prepay Packages: 3 adjustments for $150.00, 6 adjustments for $282.00 and 12 adjustments for $528.00
- Monthly Memberships: 2 adjustments for $80.00 or 4 adjustments for $120.00. Both memberships include additional adjustments at a rate of $35.00 per additional adjustment.
The goal is to provide our patients with affordable chiropractor costs, ensuring you can get the treatment you need at bargain prices.
Chiropractic Care in Rochester, MN
The team at Quality Life Chiropractic & Massage is made up of skilled professionals with one goal in mind – to see you get the treatment you need so you can get back to a quality life. That’s why we provide reasonable chiropractor costs – whether you have health insurance that covers chiropractic or not.
If you’re ready to start your chiropractic journey, then contact us today to set up your appointment.
Posted In: Chiropractic