Massage Therapy Pricing
Massage Therapy in Rochester MN
30 minutes $37
60 minutes $74
90 minutes $111
120 minutes $148
*Include up to a 5 minute pre-interview and up to 5 minutes at the end for you to re-dress.
6 - 30 minute massages $210 ($35 each)
12 - 30 minute massages $408 ($34 each)
18 - 30 minute massages $594 ($33 each)
- Must prepay.
- May use more than 1 half hour at a time.
- Don't expire.
- Includes up to a 5 minute pre-interview and up to 5 minutes at the end for you to re-dress
60 minutes - $64 ($32 per 30 min)
120 minutes - $120 ($30 per 30 min)
240 minutes - $224 ($28 per 30 min)
- Massages are per calendar month.
- Additional massages are $32 per 30 minutes.
- Can switch between memberships on a full calendar month basis.
- Minutes may be divided into 30 minutes increments.
- Includes up to a 5 minute pre-interview and up to 5 minutes at the end for you to re-dress.
- Minimum 3 full calendar month commitment required.
- Do not transfer from month-to-month.
A perfect compliment to your chiropractic adjustment.
Call 507-206-6334 to schedule.
Why is Massage Therapy important?
When muscles are tight or injured, it can cause the muscles to shorten, develop scar tissue or develop adhesions causing pain and stiffness. This can also cause strain and tension on tendons, ligaments, joints of the skeletal system. When not addressed or corrected this can lead to further injuries, pinched nerves or misalignments in the skeletal system. Massage helps to release the tension, scar tissue and adhesions, thus reducing pain and stiffness.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
Massage Therapy can also be used to help treat specific conditions and injuries. Here are some common conditions and injuries we treat in Rochester MN;
- Neck and back pain.
- Tension headaches and migraines.
- Shoulder pain/injuries.
- Knee pain/injuries.
- Planter Fasciitis.
- Pulled muscles.
Massage Therapy has a wide range of benefits. Some of the many benefits may include;
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Reducing muscle pain and soreness.
- Reducing muscle tension and stiffness.
- Improving blood circulation.
- Improving lymph circulation and drainage.
- Reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
**Everyone responds to massage therapy differently. Results may vary.**
At Quality Life Chirorpactic & Massage in Rochester MN our staff of massage therapists will taylor your massages, typically using a combination ot techniques to meet your specific needs or goals with treatment.
Types of Massage techniques we offer include;
Swedish/Relaxation- This type of massage uses light to medium pressure with long, smooth strokes to increase blood circulation, reduce stress, promote relaxation, and decrease tension in the muscles closer to the surface.
Deep Tissue- Deep tissue massages target the deep layers of muscle, fascia, scar tissue, and adhesions to reduce chronic pain and tension. To do this you massage therapist will use a combination of firm pressure, muscle stripping, cross friction, and trigger point therapy
- Muscle Stripping: Pressure and massage stokes are applied in the same direction as the muscle fibers, typically from the origin of the muscle to the insertion.
- Cross Friction: Pressure and muscle strokes are applied perpendicular to the muscle fibers.
- Trigger Point: Concentrated pressure in specific areas of tightness or tenderness to relieve pain and tension.
- Fascia: Connective tissue enclosing the muscles.
- Scar Tissue: Fascia or connective tissue that has become largely dense and fibrous.
- Adhesions: Scar tissue that forms between tissues and organs, abnormally joining them together.
Sports Massage- This type of massage typically focuses on sports injuries, preventing injuries, speeding up recovery time and improving performance. A combination of techniques may be used depending on the type of injury or the goal of the massage.
Trigger Point Therapy- Trigger point uses a series of direct and concentrated pressure to release tight bands of muscles, scar tissue or adhesions to relieve pain and tension. This type of massage can be done in combination with other techniques or on its own.
Myofascial Release- Myofascial release uses gentle sustained pressure and long strokes to stretch the body's connective tissue to gently release scar tissue or adhesions.
Pre-Natal- These massages are soothing for mothers-to-be, designed to reduce stress, promote relaxation and increase circulation.
**Each of these massages can be full body or more focused on specific areas. Full body massages at least 90-120 minutes. More focused massages 30-60 minutes. Swedish / Relaxation massage can typically be done as a full body massage in 60 minutes.**