Massage Therapy Pricing in Rochester MN
Holiday Massage Special
Pricing and Massage Therapy services in Rochester MN 55901.
Single Massage in Rochester MN
- 30 minutes $50
- 60 minutes $100
- 90 minutes $150
- 120 minutes $200
*Each massage include up to a 5 minute pre-interview and up to 5 minutes at the end for you to re-dress.
- 6 | 30-minute massages $288 ($48 each)
- 12 | 30-minute massages $552 ($46 each)
- 24 | 30-minute massages $1056 ($44 each)
- Must prepay.
- May use more than 1 half hour at a time.
- Don't expire.
*Each massage included up to a 5-minute pre-interview and up to 5 minutes at the end to re-dress.
A perfect compliment to your chiropractic adjustment.
Why is Massage Therapy important?
When muscles are tight or injured, it can cause the muscles to shorten, develop scar tissue or develop adhesions causing pain and stiffness. This can also cause strain and tension on tendons, ligaments, joints of the skeletal system. When not addressed or corrected this can lead to further injuries, pinched nerves or misalignments in the skeletal system. Massage helps to release the tension, scar tissue and adhesions, thus reducing pain and stiffness.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy has a wide range of benefits. Some of the many benefits may include:
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Reducing muscle pain and soreness.
- Reducing muscle tension and stiffness.
- Improving blood circulation.
- Improving lymph circulation and drainage.
- Reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
**Everyone responds to massage therapy differently. Results may vary.**
Massage Therapy can also be used to help treat specific conditions and injuries. Here are some common conditions and injuries we treat in Rochester MN:
- Neck and back pain.
- Tension headaches and migraines.
- Shoulder pain/injuries.
- Knee pain/injuries.
- Planter Fasciitis.
- Pulled muscles.
At Quality Life Chirorpactic & Massage in Rochester MN our staff of massage therapists will taylor your massages, typically using a combination ot techniques to meet your specific needs or goals with treatment.
Types of Massage techniques we offer include:
Swedish/Relaxation - This type of massage can be relaxing or energizing. Light to medium pressure is used with with long, smooth strokes to increase blood circulation, reduce stress, promote relaxation, and decrease tension in the muscles closer to the surface. This is the most common type of massage and is used to work on the outer most layers of muscle.
Deep Tissue - Deep tissue massages target the deep layers of muscle, fascia, scar tissue, and adhesions to reduce chronic pain and tension. To do this your massage therapist will use a combination of firm pressure, muscle stripping, cross friction, and trigger point therapy
- Muscle Stripping: Pressure and massage stokes are applied in the same direction as the muscle fibers, typically from the origin of the muscle to the insertion.
- Cross Friction: Pressure and muscle strokes are applied perpendicular to the muscle fibers.
- Trigger Point: Concentrated pressure in specific areas of tightness or tenderness to relieve pain and tension.
- Fascia: Connective tissue enclosing the muscles.
- Scar Tissue: Fascia or connective tissue that has become largely dense and fibrous.
- Adhesions: Scar tissue that forms between tissues and organs, abnormally joining them together.
Sports Massage - This type of massage typically focuses on sports injuries, preventing injuries, speeding up recovery time and improving performance. A combination of techniques may be used depending on the type of injury or the goal of the massage.
Trigger Point Therapy - Trigger point uses a series of direct and concentrated pressure to release tight bands of muscles, scar tissue or adhesions to relieve pain and tension. This type of massage can be done in combination with other techniques or on its own.
Prenatal - These massages are soothing for mothers-to-be, designed to reduce stress, promote relaxation and increase circulation. We have a pregnancy pillow to allow you to lie on your front side to help you fully relax during your prenatal massage. Please inform us when scheduling that you would like a prenatal massage and if you would like the pegnancy pillow. For more prenatal care that we provide, check out our prenatal and postnatal chiropractic page.
**Each of these massages can be full body or more focused on specific areas. Full body massages at least 90-120 minutes. More focused massages 30-60 minutes. Swedish / Relaxation massage can typically be done as a full body massage in 60 minutes.**
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 3:30pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday & Sunday